Looking for a marketing role where you can make an impact from day one? Want to work directly with company founders, entrepreneurs, and the future of technology? Do you get fired up about marketing strategy and implementation? If you answered “Yes!” to those questions, we’d like to talk with you.
Next Coast Ventures is an Austin venture capital firm that partners with bold entrepreneurs building innovative companies in big markets. It provides early-stage capital to high-growth startups in ‘Next Coast’ markets, using macro trends and themes to guide its investment strategy.
Next Coast provides its growing group of portfolio companies with hands-on help, Company Building Playbooks, a robust Expert Network, and the founders’ own experiences as entrepreneurs and operators. Learn more at https://www.nextcoastventures.com/
- Continually enhance the firm’s content strategy including positioning and narrative
- Write and/or create original content for our primary content channels (newsletter, digital media, and social media)
- Assist with the creation of new types of media for the firm including videos and podcasts
- Increase the firm’s audience and engagement on all marketing channels with our key audience·
- Support public relations and media initiatives across digital and in-person media interactions
- Manage website content and use analytics to drive continuous improvement
- Plan and co-run in-person and virtual events in support of the companies where the firm invests as well as investor and entrepreneur events that the firm hosts
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
. We review applications on a rolling basis and will follow up with candidates that are a potential fit. This is a full-time, in-office position based in Austin, Texas. Our office is located downtown Austin on a tree-lined street that is easily accessible by car, bike, or scooter--and with great restaurants all around.